Research / Trials currently in follow up
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-and Active-Controlled, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Combinations of Solifenacin Succinate and Mirabegron Compared to Solifenacin Succinate and Mirabegron Monotherapy in the Treatment of Overactive Bladder.
- ‘WET’ Over active bladder for ≥ 3 months
- Micturition average of ≥ 8 times per 24hr period over 7 days
- ≥ 3 incontinence episodes over 7 days
- ≥ 1 urgency episode per 24hr period over 7 days
A Randomized, Double-Blind Comparative study of Abiraterone Acetate + Low Dose Prednisone + ADT Versus ADT Alone, in Newly Diagnosed Pts With High Risk mHNPC.
- Newly diagnosed (within 3 months prior to randomization) metastatic, hormone naïve prostate cancer.
- Distant metastatic disease documented by positive bone scan or met lesions on CT/MRI
At least 2 of the following:
- Gleason score of ≥8
- 3 or more lesions on bone scan
- Presence of measurable visceral metastasis on CT?MRI (excluding lymph node disease)
- ECOG grade of 0-2
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Multicenter Safety and Efficacy Study of a Single Intraprostatic Treatment of PRX302 for Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- Have moderate to severe BPH,
- Are 50 years of age or older,
- Do not have evidence of prostate cancer based on a blood test (Prostate-
Specific Antigen - PSA
Evaluate the Safety and Performance of the PAS Device for the Treatment of BPH.
- Age > 50 years
- Prostate size < 80g
- IPSS score >/10
- Qmax ≤ 12ml/s
- PSA < 4 or negative biopsy
- History of inadequate response to medical therapy
- Patient is mentally capable and willing to sign a study-specific informed consent form
- Patient is willing and able to comply with all study requirements
- Schaffer scale ≥ Grade 2
If you are interested in participating in a urological study, please contact Urology Bay of Plenty’s Research Manager, Rachael Hamill, on 07 577 7795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.