- Bilateral Scrotal Orchidectomy
- Bladder Neck Incision (B.N.I.) and Urethrotomy
- Flexible Cystoscopy
- Hydrocelectomy Spermatocelectomy & Epididymal Cystectomy
- Inguinal Orchidectomy
- Kidney Cryotherapy
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- Laproscopic Pyeloplasty
- Laser Prostatectomy
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Scan
- Other Services (Men & Women)
- Other Treatments (Men Only)
- Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Prostatectomy
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Transperineal Ultrasound Guided Prostate Biopsy (TPPB)
- Transrectal Ultrasound & Biopsies of the Prostate
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumour
- Clinical Trials
Bilateral means both sides and orchidectomy is the removal of the testicles. So a ‘Bilateral Orchidectomy” is when both of the testicles...
A ‘cystoscopy’ is a procedure done by the urologist to look at and treat the bladder, urethra (the canal from which you pass your urine)...
Urology Bay of Plenty provide a range of treatment options for sexual and erectile dysfunction including advice on: Men’s sexual...
Further information is outlined in the PDFs below: Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy Transurethral Resection of the Prostate...
Further information is outlined in the PDFs below: Extra-Corporeal Lithotripsy (ESWL) Laparoscopic Pelvic Node Dissection Open...