- Bilateral Scrotal Orchidectomy
- Bladder Neck Incision (B.N.I.) and Urethrotomy
- Flexible Cystoscopy
- Hydrocelectomy Spermatocelectomy & Epididymal Cystectomy
- Inguinal Orchidectomy
- Kidney Cryotherapy
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- Laproscopic Pyeloplasty
- Laser Prostatectomy
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Scan
- Other Services (Men & Women)
- Other Treatments (Men Only)
- Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Prostatectomy
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Transperineal Ultrasound Guided Prostate Biopsy (TPPB)
- Transrectal Ultrasound & Biopsies of the Prostate
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumour
- Clinical Trials
A ‘cystoscopy’ is a procedure done by the urologist to look at and treat the bladder, urethra (the canal from which you pass your urine)...
Urology Bay of Plenty provide a range of treatment options for sexual and erectile dysfunction including advice on: Men’s sexual...
This information is designed to help you, your family and friends prepare for your surgery. It will also help you plan how to take care of...
Further information is outlined in the PDFs below: Extra-Corporeal Lithotripsy (ESWL) Laparoscopic Pelvic Node Dissection Open...